System menu is a system section of the app that has functions for more detailed settings of the app and project work.
How to find system menu
Each i3 pro app has a system menu. To call the system menu on Windows platform, press F8. To call the menu on iOS and Android-based devices swipe from the left to the center.
You can see a list of prjects in the cloud
Description of windows and settings
the main window consists of the following components
- User name and a button to leave the account. In this window you can turn on "developer's panel"
- Button to open the main window of the system menu
- Name of the opened window and a button to go to the list of projects available for this account.
- Opening QR-code scanner for fast downloading projects on the panel.
- App version
This menu also contains buttons to go to other windows of the system menu.
This window contains a list of drivers used in the project. When a driver is selected, its network settings are opened. The settings can be changed.
Attention! New driver settings, made in the system menu, work until the app is restarted.
This window contains 4 levels of project passwords. Each level can be changed.
Setting of interface scaling
- None - turn off scaling
- Proportional - proportional scaling of the interface
- Full size - scaling of interface to full screen
Setting the app window (available only for Windows). In this window you can set
- Show - Mode of the app display. The app can be launched as a window to full screen in the set coordinates.
- Always on top - Display of the app always on top of other windows
- Without frame - Display of the app without the window-frame
- Show cursor - Show mouse cursor in the app
This window contains settings for remote app bebugging
You can activate the mode of remote debugging in i3 pro app. In this mode IR.Log() messages go to a remote PC. To do it, download and install this program syslog and launch it on the PC. Then set parameters for remote bebugging.
- Enable - Turn on/off remote debugging.
- Syslog host - ip address of the PC where Syslog is launched
- Syslog port - port indicated in the Syslog program
- Log level - The level of messages that go to a remote PC
Settings of local project update. If iRidium transfer does not find a control panel automatically because of the settings of broadcast requests on the router, you can set manual project update from the transfer. To do it, lauch iRidium transfer on a remote PC and set the following parameters
- Enable - Turn on the mode of local update
- Host - ip address of the PC where iRidium transfer is launched
- Port - Update port indicated on a remote PC
- Pin - Security pin code for update, set in iRidium transfer
- Update Now - Button to update a project from iRidium transfer
Menu to change the graphic engine (drawing mode). If th einterface is displayed incorrectly, change the graphic engine.
- OGL - Open GL
- DX9 - DirectX 9
- DX10 - DirectX 10
- DX11 - DirectX 11
Menu to set system functions
- Disable auto-lock - Turn on/off sleeping of the control panel
- Disable NPot Textures - Turning on/off NPot textures. On some devices interface display may work slowly due to usage of NPot textures. If you notice that drawing a project slows down, try turning off this setting to increase drawing power.
- List move distance(px) - Adusting the screen response. If the screen of your device is too responsive, when a list is scrolled, list items can be accidently pressed. When you adjust the response, accident presses can be avoided.
- Show FPS - Show the number of frames per second (fps) on the screen
- "No Licence" message - Turn on/off notification about license absence.
- Enable mouse - Turn on/off control with a mouse
- Enable Touch - Turn on/off control from a touch screen
- Enable RTL fonts - Turn on/off text display from right to left
Settings to play audio files
- Volume - adjusting the volume level
- Mute - Turn on/off the sound
Settings to display the system menu
- System menu - Turn on/off display of system menu
- Project menu - Turn on/off diplay of a menu with projects
This section contains system information about the app.
- App version - App version
- Project menu version - Version of the system menu and the menu with projects
- Welcome version - Version of authorization menu
- HWID - panel ID
- Allocated memory - Memory that can be used by the app.